Please take the time to read each question and fill out the fields below thoroughly (* indicates a required field). You will be contacted to set up an informal interview which will take place via Skype with our School Admissions Coordinator.
The Mystery School will be held at the Living Miracles Monastery in Duchesne, Utah, from September 1–30, 2020, and some off-site trips may be included in the curriculum. The school venue for later dates will be announced closer to the start of classes. Note that space is limited for each of the 30-day programs.
Once you have been accepted for the Mystery School:
- Including deposit, the cost for the 30-day program is US$8,995 for dormitory-style shared accommodations and US$9,995 for (limited) private accommodations. Once your space is reserved, all payments made are non-refundable.
- This is the all-inclusive fee for:
- Teaching and extensive individual spiritual counseling support.
- All on-site activities and most off-site activities (e.g., teaching sessions, movie sessions, experiential exercises, virtual reality experiences, meditation, mindfulness training, voice liberation and music sessions, inspiring class outings, etc.).
- Transport: 2-hour airport shuttles to and from the Monastery, and transport to and from off-site activities.
- All meals, laundry, linen, and lodging on Monastery grounds.
- Use of facilities such as hot tub and library.
- Tuition also covers the international and additional transport costs for facilitators.
- Tuition will be paid in two installments after the deposit. The first installment will be half of the balance and is due within 3 months after enrollment. The outstanding balance will be due no later than 30 days prior to the start of classes.
- Students can opt to pay the outstanding balance using installments. Equal installments can be paid over 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 months depending on the enrollment date.
- All payments are non-refundable, as a place is secured for you, upon enrollment.